We expect to see a wide range of benefits for participants. Specific learning objectives include:
- Better understanding of the unconscious and cultural beliefs that undermine impact;
- Better decision-making based on increased awareness of programmatic and business needs;
- Enhanced ability to communicate financial story/case for support to funders and stakeholders;
- Increased ability to engage board members to increase board capacity and effectiveness; and
- Strategies and techniques that increases the ability of board members to support a culture of sustainability and impact.
Think Money First! is designed to incorporate multiple learning formats, allowing for greater interaction and feedback from participants and in-depth exploration of organizational challenges. All of our sessions are highly engaging and feature real world case studies and examples; hands-on, interactive exercises; group activities; and peer learning. In addition, participants are provided exercises, tools and resources they can take back to their organization.